Friday, August 26, 2011

WWW.FASHIONZENVINTAGE.COM LAUNCH!!!!!

nieuw3

Yes, today is the day! You know I told you about a project that was taking up all my time? This is it! The official launch of my own vintage webshop: www.fashionzenvintage.com. As you may probably already know that I absolutely love vintage clothes! I am really addicted to visiting flea markets, vintage shops and second-hand buying.. I love that vintage clothes have their own story, are unique and one of a kind! So now I am so proud to present to you: www.fashionzenvintage.com, my own vintage webshop, it is definitely a dream came true!



I will do my best to select only the best and most beautiful vintage pieces for you! I ship worldwide and you can pay easily and securely by Paypal and IDEAL.

Go on and have a look here, I hope you will like it as much as I do!



Follow the Fashionzenvintage facebook for updates here!



P.s. I want to thank Charissa for the wonderful logo and header she made for my webshop and blog!

0 comments: