Sunday, December 19, 2010

Kindness is like snow, it beautifies everything it covers..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Snow, snow and more snow is all I see lately.. It's causing many traffic problems all around Europe but the fact is that it is still so beautiful to look at (at least if you don't have to go anywhere)! By the way, I just finished decorating my christmas tree! It is so beautiful, I will make a picture later to show you guys!

About my look of today, I am wearing a great camel coat from ohmyfrock, skirt & hat from H&M, ChloƩ boots via penderiedeluxe and a bag from ASOS.
Enjoy your sunday sweeties!

0 comments: