Friday, October 29, 2010

VALENTINO VAMPIRE PART II

Posted by Fashion Editor at Large

Keira 4 Valentino

Keira Knightley always looks alright. I often feel her fashion choices are a bit odd, though, and that some of the designers she wears don't suit her as much as they could. But that's just splitting hairs.
ANYWAY.

The initial impulse for this post is that Keira looks outrageously stunning in this Valentino dress from the Spring 2011 collection. The best she has ever looked. Regular readers of this blog will know I have a penchant for the way Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli the creative directors of Valentino are refreshing the codes of the house.

You ought to know, too, that the Valentino showing for Spring/Summer 2011 was the highlight of the season for just about every woman in the fashion media and more besides. So expect profiles of the designers, and lots of Valentino love and red carpet action next season.

Luckily for me, I got to spend time with the designers during Couture week in July, and wrote up my interview for POP's current issue. MC and PP as they are known are funny and fabulous, and doing such a great job. Here's ten reasons why I'm still a Valentino Vampire.












Read more about my Valentino obsession here.

0 comments: