Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shearling love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was love at first sight when I saw this coat hanging at Zara. I love shearling for this upcoming fall. I paired it with a vintage pants, a Mango denim shirt, a Queens road bag and Jessica Simpson Dany platforms. And I found these fantastic animal rings at H&M, aren't they adorable?
Hope you all had a nice weekend! This week is my first week of studying again so I am saying goodbye to all the days I got the chance to sleep out.. But I am looking forward to seeing everybody again and getting back to real life and continuing pursuing my dreams of working in fashion. Wednesday I am going to a collection presentation from Only and I have some other nice things on my agenda, like a collaboration with a fashion stylist in Madrid, which I will tell you later on!

0 comments: